The benefits of having an attractive smile are priceless, but few people have perfect teeth naturally. Whether you’re embarrassed by stained, chipped, or gapped teeth, your cosmetic dentist can revamp your pearly whites with a smile makeover. Here is why you should invest in the smile of your dreams.
What Is a Smile Makeover?
A smile makeover is not a single procedure. Instead, it refers to specific cosmetic treatments used to address common aesthetic flaws. No two mouths or situations are the same, which is why there’s no one-size-fits-all solution. After examining your mouth and learning more about your goals, your cosmetic dentist will recommend which procedures are right for you, like:
- Veneers: Bonding veneers to the front surfaces of your teeth visible when smiling corrects many issues at once using a minimally invasive solution. You won’t need multiple procedures to fix chips, stains, and gaps.
- Tooth-Colored Fillings: A cosmetic resin material is shaded to match the color of your enamel to blend in with your tooth when fixing minor imperfections, like chips, decay, or exposed roots.
- Metal-Free Dental Crowns: All-ceramic materials are used to create durable, natural-looking restorations that look and function like natural teeth.
- Teeth Whitening: Your teeth can get up to 8 shades whiter using a professional whitening treatment when used on surface and age-related stains.
Your cosmetic dentist will review all your options to help you make the best decision for your smile.
Benefits of a Smile Makeover
A pleasing smile is associated with youth, confidence, and success. Improving your teeth is an investment in yourself because you’ll enjoy many benefits, including:
- Better Self-Esteem: You will look and feel your best because you won’t be anxious about the appearance of your teeth. You’ll boost your confidence and won’t think twice before smiling.
- More Career Opportunities: An attractive smile is more appealing to potential employers, customers, and clients, which can lead to better career prospects.
- Improves Oral Health: Some aesthetic imperfections can harm your oral health, like chipped teeth. Addressing them will promote healthy teeth and gums.
- Supports General Wellness: Your oral and general health are closely connected. Improving your dental health will also support your general wellness.
- Look Younger: You can take years off your appearance by treating discoloration, replacing metal restorations, or other issues that have aged your smile.
Invest in a Beautiful Smile
It’s never too late to invest in a picture-perfect smile. You have many options to keep your treatment affordable, like using your dental insurance for medically necessary procedures or financing for any out-of-pocket expenses. Your cosmetic dentist will create the perfect strategy to enhance the color, size, and shape of your teeth to love the smile you see in the mirror.
About Dr. Shane Smith
Dr. Smith earned his dental degree at the University of Tennessee Health Science Center and has regularly pursued his education in various specialties, like cosmetic dentistry and facial esthetics. If you’re ready to refresh your smile, request an appointment through our website or call (870) 686-4025.